- some papers about PLL
- the phd. thesis of Rincon-Mora and his ieee paper in “current efficient , low voltage , low drop out regulators”.
- papers for DC-DC converter
- Here are the top ten most popular audio design-related articles for the year. This list will be updated every week through the end of the year.
- Clock jitter can make even a perfect analog/digital converter (ADC) perform poorly; understand its causes and how to assess accurately
- This segment is a discussion of the sources of jitter and amplitude noise.
- This paper describes common sources of pop-and-click artifacts in PC audio systems and presents solutions for minimizing them.